Calendar

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week of January 20 - 24, 2014

Good Tuesday Morning!
I have to admit I am counting down the days until I get to return back to my "home" at Saint Ann with all of my family! (14 school days) I have missed everyone so much, but the Lord has clearly shown me that my body still needs time to heal from 3 surgeries and 1 bacteria infection. Please pray that my body can completely heal and I regain my strength by my return on February 10! For I surely miss all of the kiddos!

As for now, the energized and exuberant Ms. Loyd will be taking my place for the remainder of my absence. She and I had the great opportunity to meet this weekend; therefore, she and I are on the same page as far as curriculum, testing, assignments, etc. However, if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me. I will be checking it daily (2ndgrade@saintanndecatur.org). 

In the meantime, have a great week! I love all of you and appreciate you!

Mrs. Duke

Weekly Newsletter January 20 - 24, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment