Calendar

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy 2015! I pray that everyone has been able to rest and enjoy time with family and friends during this Christmas break. I am looking forward to seeing each of the boys and girls back at school on Monday! I have posted below this week’s spelling and dictation sentences. You will notice on the BONUS word section that 2 of the words are the first 2 books of the Old Testament. My goal before spring break for the students is to memorize the books of the Old Testament. I believe this is very important in their faith formation. I will be sending home a bookmark with each child on Friday, January 9 to help them in this memorization process.


Again, I hope you all had a wonderful break, and I can’t wait to see everyone on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment